Мануал по paypal

• На форуме работает ручное одобрение пользователей. Это значит, что, если Ваша причина регистрации не соответствует тематике форума, а также Вы используете временную почту, Ваша учётная запись будет отклонена без возможности повторной регистрации. В дальнейшем - пожизненная блокировка обоих аккаунтов за создание мультиаккаунта.
  • Мы обновили Tor зеркало до v3!
    Для входа используйте следующий url: darkv3nw2...bzad.onion/
  • Мы вновь вернули telegram чат форуму, вступайте, общайтесь, задавайте любые вопросы как администрации, так и пользователям!
    Ссылка: https://t.me/chat_dark_time

M.Rehab

Участник

M.Rehab

Участник
2 Ноя 2016
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I spread for you my little manual on work with brute stick.
Immediately I warn that it is not "loot button" and have to spend a little and work hard.

And so here we go:

We need:
1) Brutus pp YOUTH without attachment ss and BA (Dummy)
2) Bank acca YOUTH (I use the Chase or TD, well, in general you can, etc.)
3) Vtsts (will not promote anyone - for contact in PM (take 30 rubles cheapest)
4) Dedik YOUTH either Dev with the ssh (here I must say that it is better to buy Dedik but budget option with the AoA is also quite hardy)
5) a lot of patience, as the stick will gradually swing

Well - start.

In order to get on the stick for the first time, we need a magic link (
Пожалуйста, Вход или Регистрация для просмотра содержимого URL-адресов!
, where xxxx we replace the soap stick)

f9f49d4ddf40b7be05766408b69c5813.png

After clicking on the link and enter your password, then captcha .
If we propose to take the call or SMS is boldly throwing ACC and take a new one.
In a good case to throws a page - "screenshot below."

874bfd508f78dfa9534ee1dd01d9b2f7.png

Then immediately go to the tab "wallet" and see if there is overdue card (stёkshim and validity), if any - safely remove.

Then fasten bought our BA and vtsts.
To do is to look like in the screenshot below.

8b2fa186896ca7dd6d577853ee55562f.png

Let us examine further buildup of Akka.

The first and most important rule - do not rush !!!!
Do not meddle in large shops or merch, it would be necessary that the stick was used for Dedicated Server or virtualke and in any case do not swing right or given! Only purchase.

Let us examine the example of driving a swing to shop - "thestatusaudio.com"
We choose the cheapest product - for example for 10 bucks, add to cart and proceed to payment.

cbb974e2b34a998636ad8da5e279b90a.png

I have to say - highly recommend the shop to remember the structure, as the merch very good "eats" a stick made by us.

We press the button "Continue".

Next change Shiping Address (screenshot below)

7f3ef3db44f1957734505b6610e9ada3.png

Next zhmёsh on the red button and go to the next page.
There we change the billing address on the address Nos.

We harvest and pay ...

81c7fe72dcb517af629ef72bf0790d51.png

Everything at this stage we shipnuli first detail already in the midst and began to swing the stick.
Now forget about it for a few days and then 2 after a day of rest and try to go have shopitsya 30 - 100 bucks.
According to statistics, every second of my stick easily comes to payments 200 - 300 bucks, certainly when you consider that the holder of BA not firing transit.

That's all!

Oh yeah, that's a small but key points:
1) We need only dummies (even 1 cent balik will this affect the patency of payments)
2) If the first time did not give the stick, do not worry, change the shop and try the next day.
3) If the payment is through proshol "echeck", then the next attempt to make the payment in 4 days and not earlier.
4) Do not forget that if the first time you log on claims issued SMS or call the ACC so we will not do!
5) The stick should be without transit
6) Even if it is possible to deposit, in no case do not do it.

That's it, I hope I have helped you.

In this article there is nothing private and secret, I gathered all of the Public and successfully use this method for 5 months.

Good luck to all in your endeavors.

• Лайк
Reactions: Gegantar$

О нас

• Наше сообщество существует уже много лет и гордится тем, что предлагает непредвзятое, критическое обсуждение различных тем среди людей разных слоев общества. Мы работаем каждый день, чтобы убедиться, что наше сообщество является одним из лучших.

Dark-Time 2015 - 2022

При поддержке: XenForo.Info

Быстрая навигация

Меню пользователя